Robdog Snoopcat's Blog

Sunday, November 27, 2005

Thanksgiving and what I'm thankful for


So many things to mention and so little time.
In no order of importance:

1. My parents. When I needed them most,
they were always there.

2. My son Caeden. He is living proof
that every once in awhile, I am
dead wrong.

3. My wife Melisa. Without her, life
would just be another empty martini glass.

4. The United States military. I breathe
"free" air because they alone allow it.

5. God. I see his lessons everywhere I
turn. I've only now begun to understand
what is truly expected of me.

6. Rush Limbaugh. He can verbalize
my entire belief system in ways I could
only dream of.

7. Capitalism. Without it, I'd just
be another person standing in a soup line.

8. Internet. The truth is the easiest
border to defend and the Internet is a
vital weapon in its arsenal.

9. Electric turkey friers. Wow, what
a difference they make over propane
friers. Well worth the money.

10. The ocean. It reminds me of this
lesson I learned long ago:


http://www.gopmessageboard.com/site/commentary/public/successisachoice.aspx

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home